Search This Blog

Thursday, August 27, 2026

My New Music Video: Bring Her Back To You

🎵 Bring Her Back To You — Original Song by Breana Pope

This song came from a very personal place of prayer. ❤️

I wrote Bring Her Back To You while praying for someone who meant a lot to me growing up; someone who has walked away from her faith in Jesus.

The words of this song became my prayer: “Lord, bring her back to You.”

Maybe there's someone in your life who has walked away from God too. I hope this song encourages you not to give up praying for them. Keep loving them. Keep praying. Keep trusting God. 🙏❤️

📖 James 5:20 (KJV)
“Let him know, that he which converteth the sinner from the error of his way shall save a soul from death, and shall hide a multitude of sins.”

Written & performed by Breana Pope


No comments:

Post a Comment

Stories From My Childhood, Are Finally Being Told!

I’ve been revisiting stories I wrote when I was young and rewriting them as full-color picture books. It has been so much fun reconnecting w...