If you’ve been following along, you know that lately I’ve been really excited about the idea of making my own DVDs from my home videos and memories. I love the thought of taking videos that are sitting on my phone or computer and turning them into something physical that I can actually put on a shelf, pop into a DVD player, and watch years from now.
But there’s one little problem…
Trying to find the right DVD-burning software has been a battle! 📀
I’ve been trying out different programs, looking at different options, and trying to figure out what will actually work for what I want to do. I thought it would be as simple as putting my videos together, adding a menu, and burning them onto a DVD.
Apparently, it’s not quite that simple!
Some programs don’t have the features I want. Others are confusing to use. And then there are programs that look promising at first but end up not working the way I expected.
So, I’m starting to think that I might have to go a different route.
That doesn’t mean I’m giving up on my idea, though! 💗
I still LOVE the idea of creating my own little collection of home movies. I may just have to rethink exactly how I want to store and share them. Maybe instead of traditional DVDs, I’ll find another creative way to organize my videos and make them feel like my own personal movie collection.
Sometimes a creative project doesn’t turn out exactly the way you pictured it in your head—and that’s okay. Part of the fun is experimenting, learning new things, and figuring out what works!
So the Home Movie Project continues… just maybe in a slightly different direction. 🎬📀💗
I’ll keep you updated on what I decide to do!
No comments:
Post a Comment